Windows 7 Launch event in Bangalore!


I am greatly excited and honoured to tell you all that I would be hosting an official Windows 7 launch party in Bangalore. This is going to happen on Oct 24th, saturday, from 5:00 at my house which is at BTM Layout, Bangalore. Though Windows 7 launches worldwide on 22nd October, I felt it would be better to host the party on the weekend, so that more people make visit.
This is going to be a fun event. We can discuss over some snacks about the latest Microsoft offering. You can check out and play around with the Ultimate edition of Windows 7, ask questions, see what is new and know for yourself why Windows 7 got 9/10 in tech reviews. Also, come early at get some Microsoft Goodies! All free.
I would be more than excited to invite as many as possible and show them what is cool about windows.
To get an invite for the invite post a comment, or post me at the official Windows 7 launch party website.

2 comments:

Karthik said...

Hello,

I've been waiting for a long time for the launch of Windows 7 and had been even stalling my purchase of a laptop for this.
Could I please get an invite to this event?

Codevalley said...

@Karthik. With please. Please send in your mail ID to the mail ID given in my blog. Will send u an invite.