The Last Theory, my first novel

Sorry all for not posting anything for over a week. I was busy with publishing my maiden web novel, the Last Theory. It is a sci-fi sequel, where I will be posting one chapter a week, and depending upon reader comments and feedback I will take forward my story.
Last Theory is a scientific theory which I have been working on for the past few years. I thought I would put it down as a novel. Again, there I found the medium, Internet and "Blog" as very interesting, and that is how I am attempting to write a blog novel.
Hope I will get nice response to my novel as I am getting to this blog.
You can check out the novel here.
http://thelastheory.wordpress.com 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck for your first novel.....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at www.thecodevalley.com could post it.

Thanks,
Daniel

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, I hadn't noticed www.thecodevalley.com earlier in my searches!
Continue the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog, I had not come across www.thecodevalley.com before in my searches!
Keep up the superb work!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Codevalley said...

Updated link:
http://thelasttheory.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my message if you do!

I would appreciate if someone here at www.thecodevalley.com could repost it.

Thanks,
Peter

Saikiran Pamanji said...

Hey,Your link is with a spell mistake.
This is the right link..
http://thelasttheory.wordpress.com/