Apple all set to release torrent client : iPirate



Well, the name might look a little bit out of the box, but the features of it are going to be awesome. The whole thing is still in alpha testing phase, but I managed to get a screen shot of it from the internet. The Mac OSX exclusive bit torrent client would include built-in private tracker search, Pirate Bay and Mininova RSS feeds, bandwidth limiting, automatic RIAA and MPAA detection to ensure your torrent isn’t bugged (damn those public trackers!), and a beautiful aqua-based UI that won’t lag like Azureus. That is simply a lot to ask for.
This should be a part of Leapord when it would be released this year end or beginning of next year.
codevalley

1 comments:

DatBuz - Prime said...

Hello Friend,
I'm Deepak from DatBuz ..!
I have put your link also in my blog: www.datbuz.blogspot.com, read the some amendment done by me also, I want to remember you to do activities of clicking on blogs ads, As I do I want you also do..,
and I started from today 11, April,2007 ,to view AdSense from your blog, I have seen all ads one by one your AdSense account you may check from to day ..